Thank you for your interest in becoming a Ahava Yoga Teacher (NYT).
We welcome you to our community of light workers, yoga teachers and holistic
healers who are dedicated to serving the planet. By cultivating and maintaining a high standard of excellence we strive to serve students of all ages and levels. Ahava Yoga is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) school with Yoga Alliance.
Up-coming Dates 2018: TBA
- Explore Your Potential
- Ahava Yoga International Teacher Training program is for:
- Students of Hatha Yoga
- Students of other schools of yoga
- Teachers of all forms of yoga
- Anyone seeking to deepen their yogic experience
- Course Description
- This program is based on the comprehensive science of Yoga. The Ahava Yoga Teacher Training program is a journey of your development as a Yoga Teacher. In the 200-hour program you will gain a deep understanding and experience of the core science of Ahava Yoga and develop the skills to instruct students in Ahava Yoga and meditations.
- We reserves the right to grant certification based solely on their discretion and evaluation of each participant’s readiness to be a Ahava Yoga teacher. Evaluation is based on successfully meeting the Ahava Yoga Teacher Training course requirements including, but not limited to:
- Attendance at all classes
- Satisfactory practicum assessment & passing grade on the written examination
- Completion of 20 Ahava Yoga classes
- Completion of the assigned 40 day kriya or meditation
- Creation of a yoga course curricula
- Proper representation of the Code of Professional Standards for Ahava Yoga Teachers
- Full payment of course fees
Ahava Yoga Teachers Training course fulfills the Yoga Alliance’s 200 hour national standard for a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).